Coconut Coffee Body Scrub
The perfect homemade gift to make for Mom, this Mother’s Day. This coffee scrub leaves skin smooth, glowing and lightly bronzed. Place in a pretty jar, wrap it with some twine or bow, and create a fun tag, just for Mom, for a special added touch. Don’t forget to order some chocolates too!
Makes: approx.. 1 cup
- 1/2 cup Tate + Lyle Demerara Sugar
- 1/2 cup Just Us! fine coffee grounds, any variety
- 1 capful Nielsen Massey Pure Orange OR Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp Dr. Bronners Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 Tbsp La Tourangelle Roasted Almond Oil
Combine sugar and coffee in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
Recipe created by Chef Dany Duguay
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Orange, Fennel & Asparagus Salad with Flaked Salmon
A delicious, bright summer salad, perfect as a patio appetizer with a glass of rosé, or a nutritious balanced lunch.…Read More