Coconut Coffee Body Scrub
The perfect homemade gift to make for Mom, this Mother’s Day. This coffee scrub leaves skin smooth, glowing and lightly bronzed. Place in a pretty jar, wrap it with some twine or bow, and create a fun tag, just for Mom, for a special added touch. Don’t forget to order some chocolates too!
Makes: approx.. 1 cup
- 1/2 cup Tate + Lyle Demerara Sugar
- 1/2 cup Just Us! fine coffee grounds, any variety
- 1 capful Nielsen Massey Pure Orange OR Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp Dr. Bronners Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 Tbsp La Tourangelle Roasted Almond Oil
Combine sugar and coffee in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
Recipe created by Chef Dany Duguay
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Perfect Salad Bar Toppers
Chef Dany Duguay is taking your salad game to the next level. Adding a pop of flavor will make a…Read More