Tropical Sunrise Cocktail
Think of warmer weather with this tropical, fun and fruity mocktail recipe – or add tequila to make it a cocktail! The Tropical Sunrise is created using two of our favourite fruit juices from France – Rième Blood Orange Limonade and Effervé Tangerine Lime Sparkling Lemonade. This combination of sparkling juices offers a taste that is slightly sweet and refreshingly tart. Take a sip and be transported to sandy beaches, palm trees and sunshine!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Ready In: 5 minutes
- Matt & Steve’s Strawberry Kiss Cocktail Rimmer
- 3 oz Effervé Tangerine Lime Sparkling Lemonade (chilled)
- 1 oz Rième Blood Orange Limonade (chilled)
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 ½ oz tequila (optional)
- Fresh fruit such as orange, star fruit, cherries to garnish
Rim the glass with the lime wedge before dipping into the Strawberry Kiss cocktail rimmer. Add the two fruit juices and tequila (optional) to the rimmed glass and garnish with fresh fruit. Enjoy!
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Chocolate Cherry Gelato Cookie Sandwiches
Ingredients: 1 container Fiasco Vanilla Bean Gelato 1 1/4 cups white sugar 1 cup butter, softened 1/4 cup milk 1 egg…Read More