Bahn Mi Fish Burger
These fish burgers use Pete’s Housemade fishcakes, keeping things super simple. They are topped with traditional Bahn Mi toppings, giving them crunch, flavour and a fresh pop, a perfect family meal.
- 4 Pete’s Housemade Fishcakes (any variety)
- 4 Pete’s Brioche hamburger buns
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 handful cilantro, picked
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Butter or oil
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: Sriracha
In a large pan, over medium heat, melt a small amount of butter or oil, enough to coat the bottom of pan. Fry the fishcakes for 2-3 minutes per side, until golden. To assemble burgers: toast buns until golden, top with mayo and (optional) sriracha, place burger, then layer with remaining ingredients. Enjoy immediately.
Recipe created by Chef Dany Duguay
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Avoid turning on your oven with these kid and adult friendly skewers. Canary Melon, similar in taste to Cantaloupe adds…Read More