Bahn Mi Fish Burger
These fish burgers use Pete’s Housemade fishcakes, keeping things super simple. They are topped with traditional Bahn Mi toppings, giving them crunch, flavour and a fresh pop, a perfect family meal.
- 4 Pete’s Housemade Fishcakes (any variety)
- 4 Pete’s Brioche hamburger buns
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 handful cilantro, picked
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Butter or oil
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: Sriracha
In a large pan, over medium heat, melt a small amount of butter or oil, enough to coat the bottom of pan. Fry the fishcakes for 2-3 minutes per side, until golden. To assemble burgers: toast buns until golden, top with mayo and (optional) sriracha, place burger, then layer with remaining ingredients. Enjoy immediately.
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Summer Salsa Seared Scallops
Serves 2. Approx. 30 minute prep time. Perfectly seared Digby scallops with a strawberry and white pepper salsa on a…Read More