SHARE THIS RECIPE
Canadian Fried Dough
Looking for the ultimate family fun in the kitchen? We’ve taken a Canadian classic and made it super simple for you to make at home.
- 1-2 rounds Pete’s Housemade Pizza Dough
- Vegetable oil
- Cinnamon sugar (1/2 cup sugar, 2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon)
- Fresh fruit, peeled and sliced
- Nutella, warmed
- Glaze (1 cup icing sugar, 1/4 cup water + vanilla)
- In a large pot, heat enough oil to cover 2” deep. Heat to 375ºF.
- In the meantime, divide each dough round in to 3-4 pieces. Flatten in to oval shape.
- Once oil is hot enough, place in oil and cook until golden brown, flipping carefully once. Be careful not to over crowd your pan.
- Remove from oil and immediately toss in cinnamon sugar, if desired. Drizzle and top as desired.
Recipe by Chef Dany Duguay
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Thai Inspired Shrimp Burger
These Thai inspired shrimp burgers are spicy, juicy and full of umami. Perfectly paired with a tart mango salsa, and…Read More
Holiday Cheese Ball
Here is a delicious twist on a classic cheese ball recipe for the holidays: • 2 blocks of regular cream…Read More