SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- ¾ oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- ½ oz. Grenadine*
- 2 dashes of Absinthe (Optional but highly recommended)
- Chill St. Habanero-Lime Ginger Beer
- Cocktail shaker and jigger
- Copper mug (or) rocks glass
- Mint & pomegranate seeds
- Add all ingredients to your cocktail shaker with ice (except for Ginger beer),
- Shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds,
- Strain into your glass,
- Top with ginger beer,
- Garnish & enjoy!
*MAKE YOUR OWN GRENADINE*
- Simply combine an equal amount of pomegranate juice with white sugar and if you’re feeling fancy, aromatize your grenadine with a few drops of orange blossom water or rose water.
- Blend until all the sugar has been dissolved and you’re good to go!
Recipe by Stephane Maxime Duval
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Taste Explosion Smash Burger
Smash burgers are all the rage, and there’s a reason for it! Crispy, brown edges, a juicy interior and no…Read More
Grazing Board with Superfruit Dip
A grazing board with lots of fruit, nuts and any other goodies you love, served up with a delicious two…Read More