SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- ¾ oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- ½ oz. Grenadine*
- 2 dashes of Absinthe (Optional but highly recommended)
- Chill St. Habanero-Lime Ginger Beer
- Cocktail shaker and jigger
- Copper mug (or) rocks glass
- Mint & pomegranate seeds
- Add all ingredients to your cocktail shaker with ice (except for Ginger beer),
- Shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds,
- Strain into your glass,
- Top with ginger beer,
- Garnish & enjoy!
*MAKE YOUR OWN GRENADINE*
- Simply combine an equal amount of pomegranate juice with white sugar and if you’re feeling fancy, aromatize your grenadine with a few drops of orange blossom water or rose water.
- Blend until all the sugar has been dissolved and you’re good to go!
Recipe by Stephane Maxime Duval
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Caramelized Leeks with Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese Toast
Served on Jalapeno Sourdough Toast with Montreal Spiced Smoked Bacon (Serves 2) Ingredients: ● 4 slices of bacon ● 2…Read More