- 3x bars 80% Dark Chocolate Stella
- 1 TBSP coconut oil, incorporated
- +1 tsp Honey, incorporated (optional)
Melt together in microwave or over double boiler.
- Stir in 2 cups One Degree- Sprouted Brown Rice Crisps
- 1/2 cup Pete’s Own Roasted Salted Almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup Pete’s Own Dried Cranberries
- 2 tsp Maldon salt, plus more for garnish (optional)
Pour over parchment lined baking sheet and cool in fridge until solid. Dust with additional
Salt if desired. Break in to desired sized pieces.
Store up to 3 months in freezer
Recipe created by Chef Dany Duguay
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Puff Pastry Brie Bite with Cranberry Orange Compote, Walnuts, Thyme and Smoked Salt
Makes 18 pieces Alexis De Portneuf Triple Crème Brie 1/2 package puff pastry, thawed 1/8th cup walnuts, toasted and chopped…Read More