- 3x bars 80% Dark Chocolate Stella
- 1 TBSP coconut oil, incorporated
- +1 tsp Honey, incorporated (optional)
Melt together in microwave or over double boiler.
- Stir in 2 cups One Degree- Sprouted Brown Rice Crisps
- 1/2 cup Pete’s Own Roasted Salted Almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup Pete’s Own Dried Cranberries
- 2 tsp Maldon salt, plus more for garnish (optional)
Pour over parchment lined baking sheet and cool in fridge until solid. Dust with additional
Salt if desired. Break in to desired sized pieces.
Store up to 3 months in freezer
Recipe created by Chef Dany Duguay
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Strawberry Mojito: Using Wana Bana
Ingredients: 8-10 fresh mint leaves 2 lime wedges, approx. 1/4 medium sized lime 2 medium sized strawberries 2 tsp. simple…Read More