- 3x bars 80% Dark Chocolate Stella
- 1 TBSP coconut oil, incorporated
- +1 tsp Honey, incorporated (optional)
Melt together in microwave or over double boiler.
- Stir in 2 cups One Degree- Sprouted Brown Rice Crisps
- 1/2 cup Pete’s Own Roasted Salted Almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup Pete’s Own Dried Cranberries
- 2 tsp Maldon salt, plus more for garnish (optional)
Pour over parchment lined baking sheet and cool in fridge until solid. Dust with additional
Salt if desired. Break in to desired sized pieces.
Store up to 3 months in freezer
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
One-Pot Garlic Marinara Pappardelle
Preparation time: 15 minutes Servings: 5-6 By one pot pasta, we really mean, one pot; this recipe does not require…Read More