Summer Mango Cooler
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 oz Wana Bana Mango Pulp, cold
- 4 oz vodka (leave this out to make it a mocktail)
- 2 oz lemon lime soda, cold (we suggest Rieme French Sparkling Lemonade in Lemon & Lime)
- Optional: Ripe mangoes, diced, for garnish
Combine first four ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake well to combine. Fill two tumblers or glasses with desired amount of ice. Pour cocktail into glasses. Pour 1 oz of lemon lime soda into each glass and stir. If desired, toss diced mangoes into glasses and serve cold.
Wana Bana is a new product in our stores. These pulps can be used for smoothies or cocktails!
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Breakfast Cottage Pie
A sweeter twist on the classic Shepherd’s or Cottage Pie, this recipe combines Pete’s Housemade Maple Blueberry Sausage and their…Read More