Summer Mango Cooler
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 oz Wana Bana Mango Pulp, cold
- 4 oz vodka (leave this out to make it a mocktail)
- 2 oz lemon lime soda, cold (we suggest Rieme French Sparkling Lemonade in Lemon & Lime)
- Optional: Ripe mangoes, diced, for garnish
Combine first four ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake well to combine. Fill two tumblers or glasses with desired amount of ice. Pour cocktail into glasses. Pour 1 oz of lemon lime soda into each glass and stir. If desired, toss diced mangoes into glasses and serve cold.
Wana Bana is a new product in our stores. These pulps can be used for smoothies or cocktails!
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Extra Cheesy & Rich – Sweet and White Scalloped Potato Bake
Preparation time: 15 active, 1h 15 total Category: side dish Ingredients: -4 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced very thin…Read More
Blue Cheese Stuffed Dates with Maple Cinnamon Pecans and Prosciutto Salt
Makes 24 pieces 48 Alhasa Khlas Premium Dates, pits removed 24 Royal Nuts Dry Roasted, Unsalted Pecans, halved and candied…Read More