French '22 Cocktail
A Winter Holiday Crusher!
• 1 oz vodka
• 0.5 oz banana liqueur
• 0.75 oz honey syrup
• 0.75 oz lemon juice
• 1.5 oz Prosecco
• A jigger
• Shaker tin
• Champagne flute or coupe glass
• Cinnamon stick or lemon zest for garnish
1. Add all ingredients (except prosecco) to a shaker tin.
2. Shake well for 10-15 seconds
3. Strain into glassware of choice and fill to the top with Prosecco
MAKING HONEY SYRUP:
Mix equal parts, by weight, honey and hot water and stir until mixed well.
Recipe by: Patrick Fulgencio @patrickfulgencio
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
French Onion Tortellini Bake
This pasta bake is a cheese lovers’ dream! Loaded with cheddar, gruyere and fontina cheese, with a four cheese tortellini…Read More