SHARE THIS RECIPE
Passion Fruit Moscow Mule
• 4oz vodka
• 6 tbsp Wana Bana Passion Fruit pulp – about 4-6 passion fruits worth, depending on size
• 2 tsp of fresh lime juice
• 8oz Propeller Ginger Beer
• Mint and lime slices for garnish
• Divide the passion fruit pulp amongst the glasses and pour 1 tsp of lime juice into each glass. Add ice.
• Add in 2oz of vodka in each glass then top with the ginger beer.
• Gently stir then add a sprig of mint for garnish. Serve immediately.
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Summer Hummus with Sesame Seed & Miso Crackers
Ingredients: 1 can of Clic Gourmet mixed chickpeas (540ml) 2 cups all purpose flour 2 tbsp miso paste 2 ½…Read More
Spicy Bomba Goat Cheese Dip
INGREDIENTS: • 8 oz. Woolwich soft fresh goat cheese • 1 jar of Maria’s Pantry Bomba Calabrese • Handful fresh…Read More