Makes approx. 12 servings
This snack mix is the perfect balance of sweet, salty, crunchy and satisfying. Whip it up for the best snow day snack!
- 1.5 cups Barbara’s Peanut Butter Puffins Cereal
- 1 cup Natures Path Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 heaping cup Neal Brothers Pretzel Rods, lightly broken into smaller pieces
- 3 cups Miller’s Gourmet Kettle Corn
- 2 115g packages Cadbury Mixed Buttons
- 4 100g Just Us White Chocolate Bars
- 2 tbs Peanut Butter
Place Puffins, crispy rice, coconut, pretzels and kettle corn in a very large bowl and combine. Melt chocolate over a barely simmering double boiler until fully melted. Add peanut butter and stir to combine. Allow to cool 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Toss white chocolate with cereal mix until fully coated, add chocolate and toss again. Place in fridge for 30 minutes. Keeps up to 1 week, but it won’t last that long.
Recipe created by Chef Dany Duguay
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Eggnog Cheesecake with Salted Caramel Sauce
This rich, creamy cheesecake is perfect for the holidays. The almond flour base makes it great for gluten-free guests too.…Read More