Makes approx. 12 servings
This snack mix is the perfect balance of sweet, salty, crunchy and satisfying. Whip it up for the best snow day snack!
- 1.5 cups Barbara’s Peanut Butter Puffins Cereal
- 1 cup Natures Path Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 heaping cup Neal Brothers Pretzel Rods, lightly broken into smaller pieces
- 3 cups Miller’s Gourmet Kettle Corn
- 2 115g packages Cadbury Mixed Buttons
- 4 100g Just Us White Chocolate Bars
- 2 tbs Peanut Butter
Place Puffins, crispy rice, coconut, pretzels and kettle corn in a very large bowl and combine. Melt chocolate over a barely simmering double boiler until fully melted. Add peanut butter and stir to combine. Allow to cool 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Toss white chocolate with cereal mix until fully coated, add chocolate and toss again. Place in fridge for 30 minutes. Keeps up to 1 week, but it won’t last that long.
Recipe created by Chef Dany Duguay
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Spicy Chorizo Sausage Burgers With Avocado Relish
Serves: 4 Preparation time: 35 minutes Ingredients for Chorizo burgers: 400g medium ground pork 2 Pete’s Housemade Chorizo sausages, casing…Read More