Stingin' Hot Honey Squash
Stingin’ Hot Honey Squash Salad
The perfect vegetarian side dish (or meal). Blue cheese, meets the bite of SHH and it’s truly a match made in heaven. Don’t enjoy blue cheese? Try one of our other perfect pairings below.
Serves two for a meal, four as side dish :
- 1 Delicata squash, cut in half, seeds removed, sliced approx.. 1” thick
- 3 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Stingin’ Hot Honey + additional for drizzling
- 1/4 cup raw papitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled (or feta, shaved parmesan or goat cheese)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pea shoots, parsley or your favourite green
Preheat oven to 425’F. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, 1 Tbsp honey, a healthy pinch of salt and pepper. Toss squash well, until coated. Lay out on a single layer on a parchment lined or well oiled baking sheet. Roast for 15-20 minutes, flipping once, until soft and golden. Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly, arrange on a platter, top with cheese, seeds and cranberries, drizzle with LOTS of SHH. Season. Top with greens, serve immediately. Enjoy!
Recipe created by Chef Dany Duguay
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
A sweet and tart smoothie, loaded with antioxidants, and topped with your favourite granola. It’s like a dessert for breakfast,…Read More