Stingin' Hot Honey Squash
Stingin’ Hot Honey Squash Salad
The perfect vegetarian side dish (or meal). Blue cheese, meets the bite of SHH and it’s truly a match made in heaven. Don’t enjoy blue cheese? Try one of our other perfect pairings below.
Serves two for a meal, four as side dish :
- 1 Delicata squash, cut in half, seeds removed, sliced approx.. 1” thick
- 3 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Stingin’ Hot Honey + additional for drizzling
- 1/4 cup raw papitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled (or feta, shaved parmesan or goat cheese)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pea shoots, parsley or your favourite green
Preheat oven to 425’F. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, 1 Tbsp honey, a healthy pinch of salt and pepper. Toss squash well, until coated. Lay out on a single layer on a parchment lined or well oiled baking sheet. Roast for 15-20 minutes, flipping once, until soft and golden. Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly, arrange on a platter, top with cheese, seeds and cranberries, drizzle with LOTS of SHH. Season. Top with greens, serve immediately. Enjoy!
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Lemon Poppyseed Buttermilk Scones
Lemon Poppyseed Buttermilk Scones with homemade lemon curd and clotted cream A perfect morning treat to make for viewing the Royal…Read More