Perfect Salad Bar Toppers
Chef Dany Duguay is taking your salad game to the next level. Adding a pop of flavor will make a fresh salad your favorite summer meal.
Using Pete’s Montreal Smoked Bacon, cut up desired amount in to small pieces. Place in a pan and cover with water. Cook on med-low heat, stirring occasionally until water has absorbed. Turn heat up to medium and cook, stirring until bacon is crisp and dark in colour. Drain on to paper towel, allow to cool. Enjoy!
Perfect and easy to peel hard boiled eggs!
- Cover eggs with only enough water to reach 1” above eggs, cover with lid
- Bring to a boil over high heat and immediately turn heat to lowest setting, DO NOT LIFT LID
For soft boil set timer for 4 mins
For medium boil set timer for 6 mins
For hard boil set timer for 8 mins
As soon as timer goes off, remove eggs from heat, drain off water and dunk eggs into ice water, enough to cover. Peel under cold running water. Enjoy!
- 1 loaf Juliennes Sourdough Baguette, cut into 1” croutons, let sit out overnight to stale
- 1/4 cup (or more) Pete’s Own Olive Oil
- 3 tbsps Dion Salad Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350’F. Toss all ingredients together. If bread seems dry, add more olive oil. Taste for seasoning. Bake for 10-15 mins, stirring once, until golden and crisp. Allow to cool completely. Enjoy!
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
Ingredients: Three white potatoes, peeled and cubed Coconut oil Half of 1 large white onion, peeled and diced Approximately 1…Read More