Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake
A creamy, cheesecake style dessert. Rich with dark chocolate and as smooth as silk. This cake is a must try for vegans and meat eaters alike. BONUS: No cooking required!
- One package (approx 25 cookies) Country Choice Organic Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 2 1/2 tbsp vegan butter, melted
In the bowl of a food processor, blend cookies until they form a fine crumb. Slowly drizzle in melted vegan butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of greased and lined 9” spring form pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 500 g Acadiana Silken Tofu
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300 g Lily’s Vegan Dark Chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/2 tsp salt
Blend all ingredients excluding chocolate together until well combined, slowly drizzle in chocolate until combined. Pour over crust and return to fridge for a minimum of 4 hours. Use a knife which has been run under hot water, around the edge of the cake to loosen, serve cold.
- Maldon Salt
- Raspberries (or your favourite berry)
- Sandwich cookies
- Chocolate curls
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
This simple yet beautiful breakfast will have you starting your day off right. Prepare the fruit in advance for a…Read More