Vegan Pulled Jackfruit Sliders
Makes 1 dozen pieces
- 1 loaf Stone Hearth Focaccia, cut into 12 squares and into halves through the mid section.
- 3 slices Chao Creamy Original Vegan Cheese slices, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup Earth Island Veganaise, Chipotle
- 1/2 cup Goodleaf Farms Pea Shoots
- 1 package Upton Naturals Jackfruit in BBQ Sauce
Toast buns under broiler until golden. Place cheese slices on top half of each square and place back under broiler until cheese begins to melt. Spread Veganaise onto bottom half of each bun. Heat Jackfruit in pan until warm and place on bottom half of buns. Top with pea shoots and top bun.
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RECIPES
The Super Smoothie
This smoothie is big enough to feed the whole family, takes less than 5 minutes to prepare and includes FIVE…Read More